Sales Associate – Riyadh (Saudi National)Job Summary:
Producing desirable sales results and ensuring that the sales attain its monthly objectives by mastering the sales process and displaying a professional customer service behavior that exceeds customer expectations.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner to ensure continued sales and company growth by developing positive business relationships with clients/customers.
- Greet and welcome customers according to standards of Mouawad.
- Portraying an appearance as per Mouawad luxury grooming standards.
- Prepare the boutique for welcoming customers: checking the showcase, displays, always monitor cleanliness and tidiness of the showroom.
- Continually seek new clients/customers.
- Building and strengthen relationships with existing clients/customers by constantly communicating with them.
- Responsible for the development and execution of sales plan and targets.
- Follow-up with potential clients, and take lead on conversions and achieving sales targets.
- Attend the clients/customers and provide excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Strictly adhere to and comply with local market regulation and company internal control, policies, and procedures. - Promptly react to regulatory updates and industry developments.
- Maintain a good understanding of the company’s products and processes and how client/customers interact with these products and processes.
- Always being well aware of price before communicating it to customers, by checking the label properly.
- Handle and conduct professionally the price negotiation of the customer, following Mouawad Discount Policy.
- Upselling and cross-selling at any upcoming opportunity and promote other Mouawad branches.
- Presenting jewelry using Mouawad standards (wearing white gloves, using trays, displaying 4 pieces maximum, etc.)
- Closing the deal by, receiving the payment, having it checked by two team members, packing the piece in Mouawad box, Wrap it when necessary, place the Mouawad certificate inside the box along with the laboratory certificate (if available), prepare the AX invoice and fill the CRM application form, thank customer for buying from Mouawad.
- Gathering market and customer information by engaging with customers and recording interests.
- Recording sales and orders information, present it to showroom manager.
- Meeting the monthly sales target as communicated by showroom manager.
- Supporting team members during the sale, (providing trays, CCM, Calculator or any sales tools) and keeping an eye on the jewelry in hand.
- Receiving repairs from customers using the service receipt write the repair clearly on service receipt and then on repair log book follow the repair time lines and call customer for collection.
- Check and answer the outlook emails for any requirement. Respond to assigned task or project.
- Ensure the inventory count and control upon every beginning of the shift.
- Reconcile the previous day sales reports. Prepare sales and cash reports.
- Maintain the safe room and showroom displays according to the 5s methodology.
- Attend events or exhibition if required.
- Proactively attend team meetings, reinforce company culture and share best practices with colleagues.
- At the end of the day, remove Jewelry from the showcase, place it in the safe, lock the room, code and arm the alarm, close the showroom.
*The company reserves the right to change your scope of work based on requirements and your capabilities.
- With Jewelry industry background
- Very good command of English language
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- People oriented
- Positive attitude
- Be able to network and negotiate
- Team player
- Must be able to multitask, flexible and adaptable
Apply for this position
Sales Associate – Riyadh (Saudi National)