Ecommerce Specialist - DubaiJob Summary:
As the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Specialist, the candidate will be responsible for working closely with a cross-functional team to develop/code and engineer solutions meeting the organization's Commerce Cloud (website) requirements.
Candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining the e-commerce website from technical standpoint, whilst continuously improving it as per business needs. Candidate should be able to take responsibility for improving the look and feel, developing new components, content mapping, catalog maintenance, resolve bugs and issues and improve the overall health of the ecommerce website (both front-end and back-end work).
Work closely with different teams (marketing, digital, graphics, sales, and product) to enhance the website.
- Develop and deliver both back-end and front-end solutions on the commerce cloud platform (SFCC).
- Provide Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) technology expertise and lead solution design and technical implementation
- Design, code, unit test, and code review iterative improvements to platform.
- Plan, design, build/code, manage, and review/test (UX & UI) web pages complying with the website standards.
- Participate in front-end web development (UX & UI) project life through design, integrate, perform quality analysis, and delivery.
- Participate in backend web development project life through design, code, integrate, test, perform quality analysis and delivery.
- Improve and maintain engineering guidelines and stay current with digital commerce (and SFCC) technology.
- Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed/developed ecommerce solutions.
- Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity.
- Train and coach the business team on how to best use Salesforce Commerce Cloud and the Business Manager.
- Maintain and document processes/procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to update content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
- Suggest and implement other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword.
- Prior proven experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC B2C) (frontend and backend) is mandatory.
- Minimum working experience and development knowledge in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) of 3 to 4 years is a must (ecommerce domain preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Knowledge on content management systems (SFCC Page Designer and building custom components for PD) and current online marketing concepts, strategies, analytics, and best practices.
- Knowledge on digital commerce integrations
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar degrees
- Tools Expertise: grunt/gulp, git, eclipse, VSCode
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Ability and eagerness to work in a fast-paced development environment and deliver.
- Proven work experience in a similar Ecommerce project-oriented role
- Proven experience in developing/managing ecommerce website (Salesforce commerce).
- Excellent English Communication skills is a must.
- Team player and good communicator
- Ability to multitask and results driven individual.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
Apply for this position
Ecommerce Specialist - Dubai