Boutique Manager - Riyadh (Saudi National)Job Summary:
Boutique Manager is responsible for producing desirable sales results, achieving the sales target, objectives, sales revenue and maintaining a sustainable customer enchantment in luxury level by mastering the sales process, product knowledge for optimum profitability. Maintain Key Client relationship and assure a professional customer service behavior that exceeds customer expectations.
- Manage smooth boutique operations, asset protection and human resources functions.
- Direct boutique to achieve sales objectives as established by the Company's Strategic Plan.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential, and monitors sales performance on a continuous basis.
- Seek new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new businesses for the Company.
- Update the management on changing sales trends within the market to foster needed changes and adjust plans accordingly.
- Lead, develop, build and influence a top notch and experienced sales team, through continuous mentoring, training and weekly meetings.
- Ensure proper stock levels are maintained and dead stock depleted in the boutique.
- Facilitate and convey feedback to the management regarding retail needs and challenges.
- Work closely to HR to for employee related matters, identify and reward star performers through the Performance Management System and career/succession planning.
- Develop and maintain a strong work relationship with Mouawad’s key clients in the market.
- Ensure that all sales team contact the regular and potential customers through phone call or direct contact.
- Maximize the usage of salesforce™ CRM system by all the sales team by encouraging the team and reinforcing its benefits.
- Maintain the boutique environment and customer enchantment checklist as per the Mouawad standards and run quarterly Customer enchantment audits to the boutique.
- In charge of boutique opening/closing procedure, accountable for handing the keys, the alarm code, and POS.
- Work roster schedule for all team and monitor the attendance and vacation.
- Prepare the boutique for welcoming customers: checking the showcase, displays, monitor cleanliness and tidiness of the boutique at all the times, and assure the inventory count and control upon every beginning of the shift.
- Reconcile the previous night sales reports, prepare cash report to management and handle the monthly petty cash of the boutique.
- Placing new order related to stock gap and sales tools.
- Handle the business emails for any requirements.
- Ensure that all boutique team are aligned with Company's grooming standards, work etiquette and product displays are according to the 5s methodology.
- Presents Jewelry using Mouawad luxury standards (wearing Mouawad grey gloves, using trays, displaying 4 pieces maximum, etc.…).
- Manage the discount average, handle and conduct professionally the price negotiation of the customer, following Mouawad Discount Policy.
- Upselling and cross-selling at any upcoming opportunity and promote other Mouawad branches.
- Closing the deal and manage the necessary processes as per Mouawad standards after sales with customers.
- Responds to any management project when assigned (attending events and exhibitions).
- Manage boutique maintenance issues and repairs.
- Supervise and assist the sales team for gaining a clear understanding about their customer requirements by asking open and specific questions.
- Gathering market and customer information by engaging with customers and recording interests.
- Recording sales and orders information.
- Manage the team labeling any newly received items, or upon price change.
- Conduct team meeting and sharing best practice and auditing.
- Responsible of securing and updating legal documents related to boutique: i.e. trade licenses, permit, letters and other per management requirement. Manage and audit the repairs received from customers, and call customer for collection.
- Inventory and cash control.
- Manage and follow-up orders by merchandising team and must have order.
- KPI report monthly.
- Work along with Marketing team by providing report about customer require and what to advertise.
*The company reserves the right to change your scope of work based on requirements and your capabilities.
- Saudi National
- Preferably Arabic Speaker
- Leadership and Management skills
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Be able to network and negotiate
- Team Player
- More than 5 years' experience on the same role
- With existing clientele list
Apply for this position
Boutique Manager - Riyadh (Saudi National)